When talking with Drew Camden and Chad Kapper about the new Hypetrain Blaster motors and Fly Hard Replacement Program, it was easy to tell how excited they were about this release. The new Hypetrain Blaster motors offer a high level of performance with replacement motors offered to pilots at a fraction of the cost. For pilots who are regularly replacing motors, this program could be the ticket to saving some serious coin.
The Hypetrain Blaster Motor resembles a Radiation Hazard symbol, evoking memories of Rotor Riot’s radioactive adventures in Chernobyl. The motor bell is made from aluminum and anodized to a sleek matte black finish, while the steel magnet ring is black with beautiful gold plated highlights. The distinctive bell is supported by a weight saving hollow-core steel shaft, and held in place with a hex shaft screw that facilitates motor service.
Through the implementation of an open, “naked bottom” type aluminum base, the Blaster reduces material excess to a minimum, saving weight while reducing heat accumulation in the stator and windings. The base maintains the standard Hypetrain 16x16mm mounting pattern, which optimizes mounting options, maintaining compatibility with older frames and saving an extra bit of weight.
Last but not least, The Blaster 2207 2450KV Motor is the first Hypetrain product eligible for the Fly Hard Replacement Program! This means that if you happen to break or damage a Blaster motor, you are eligible* to get a replacement sent to you for less than what it would cost to buy a new motor!
The new Blaster motors are a light, strong, and ready for thrashing.
- Weight: 32 grams
- Size Stator: 2207
- 2450 KV
- Shaft: M5 Hollow Steel Shaft
- NMB Bearings, N50 Magnets
Replacement Program FAQ
WHAT IS THE FLY HARD REPLACEMENT PROGRAM?
The Fly Hard Replacement Program is a Limited Warranty Plan included with the purchase of the Hypetrain Blaster Motor. If you damage or destroy a Blaster Motor protected by the warranty, you are eligible to receive a discount code towards a replacement Blaster Motor.
HOW DOES THE FLY HARD REPLACEMENT PROGRAM WORK?
- Purchase your first Hypetrain Blaster Motors! You’ll notice they have a unique serial number.
- Fly your new Blaster Motors!
- If one or more of your motors break, take a photo of each broken motor where the serial number is clearly visible.
- Click on the Claims Button below.
- Create an account, and follow the indicated steps to submit a claim. You will need a photo or screenshot of your receipt.
- You will be able to select the dealer where you want to purchase your replacement motor.
- Once your claim is approved, you will receive a unique, one time use coupon code valid for the store you selected.
- Visit the store you selected, and place the approved number of Blaster Motor replacements in your cart. Add your coupon code, and the Replacement Blaster Motors will be in your cart at a great warranty price!!
DO I HAVE TO SEND THE BROKEN MOTOR IN?
You don’t have to send the broken motor in to send a replacement. When placing a claim, you will need to upload a photo of the broken motor, clearly showing the serial number on it.
WHICH PRODUCTS ARE ELIGIBLE?
The following Hypetrain Products are currently eligible for the FLY HARD Replacement Program:
- Hypetrain Blaster 2207 2450KV V1
- MSRP: $26.95
- FLY HARD Replacement Cost: $9.95
WHERE CAN I SPEND MY CLAIMED COUPON CODES?
You can spend your claimed coupons at the participating retailer of your choice. The coupon codes are only usable towards the approved number of replacement motors.
Current Replacement Program Participants are:
HOW DO I JOIN THE FLY HARD REPLACEMENT PROGRAM?
By purchasing a Hypetrain Blaster before June 20th, 2019, you are automatically covered by the Replacement Program. Don’t lose your receipt!
You will be able to claim coupon codes towards replacement motors until the program ends, on October 20th, 2019.
The motors you receive as replacements are also eligible for further replacements, until the end of the program, on October 20th, 2019.
HOW DO I CLAIM MY REPLACEMENT MOTOR?
Click the button below to submit a claim. You will be asked for the following details:
- Your Hypetrain account (sign in required)
- Proof of Purchase (Receipt)
- 9-Digit Serial Number of up to 4 Damaged Motors
- Photo of all Damaged Motor Clearly Showing the Serial Number
HOW MANY REPLACEMENTS CAN I RECEIVE?
Each Unique Serial Number can only be claimed once, but motors purchased as replacements are also eligible for further replacement. The Serial number will be generated depending on the number of motors that have been approved. You can claim a maximum of 4 discounted replacement motors per order.
Motors obtained through replacement claims are also eligible for replacement.
IS THERE AN END DATE FOR THE PROGRAM?
Yes. You will be able to claim your replacement discount until the program ends, on October 20th, 2019.